ANYCUT Cut Off/ Chop Saw Blade
ANYCUT Cut Off/Chop Saw Blade
Safer for your employees than old fashioned pressed carborundum abrasive blades that can crack and warp, as well as shrink as you use them. This thin cut off/chop saw blade with strong steel core with cooling holes is very aggressive, cutting through many materials including steel studs, iron pipe, copper tubing, threaded rod, PVC pipe, and more! Powers through concrete, plastic, fiberglass, rubber, non-ferrous metals, stainless and ferrous metals without loading. Maintains full depth cutting throughout blade life.
NOT FOR USE ON GAS POWERED CUT OFF SAWS!!!
- Safer than traditional abrasive blades
- Maintains full cutting depth
- 30%-50% Less sparks and debris
- Keeps job site cleaner
- Longer life than carborundum blades
- Faster Cutting
- Cuts a wide variety of materials
- Segmented Rim reduces heat build up and maximizes material removal
- For use with 14" electric chop saws